Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.

I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.

I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: lifewithoutanorexia@hotmail.com

Translate

My favourite food/snacks

I thought i would make a list of my favourite foods and snacks... in no prticular order!! And expect a long list... Because i love food ;)

Snacks:

  • Crisp bread with avocado & some sea salt! This is seriously one of my favourite snacks, and i can easily eat like 5 or 6 of these in one go ;) 
  • Freshly baked bread with butter & jam (Mmmmmmm... need i say more??)
  • Quark mixed with yoghurt & berries, banna and granola!
  • Milk & granola (Simple, but so yummy!)
  • Peanut butter with banana & raisins
  • Salted peanuts/cashews... (I can not eat these in moderation. Its either i eat none, or i eat like 300g at one time!)
  • Home made pancakes!
  • Crisp bread with caviar & egg (this is a swedish thing!)
  • Almonds

  • Chicken fried in coconut oil
  • Tuna mixed with quark & sweet corn
  • Tacos
  • Gnocci 
  • Sweet potatoe fries
  • Salmon
  • Sushi
  • Paella
  • Potatoe wedges (home made, these are so good. But store bought are horrible.)

Just some of my favourite foods ;) 

If anyone has any questions, or requests a certain topic post... let me know :) I would love to answer some questions in a post, or know what you want to read about!

5 comments:

  1. I love your foodie posts - so many yummy ideas! Thank you! Hope you are enjoying your summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope you are enjoying your summer as well!

      Delete
  2. I have some questions, as always! I'd love a post on what happened to your body as you recovered and gained weight. I've read loads of people who say that a lot of the weight goes on your stomach first, that you get really bloated etc. did you find this happened to you? From your photos it looks like you just gained weight fairly normally in proportion with your body but was wondering if that's how it felt to you. Also did you ever have any weird side effects of weight gain? Like at the moment my legs are aching all the time, not the muscles, like the bones inside, it's really weird! And then how long did it take for your period to come back? Was it after you had a "healthy" BMI? And lastly (the one thing any girl wants to know ;) ) when did you get your boobs back?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, i loved your last question :)
      I'll answer all these questions in a post :)

      Delete