Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.

I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.

I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: lifewithoutanorexia@hotmail.com

Translate

Running tips

4 comments:

  1. Hey lovely!! :) Thanks for this post !!! It is so useful as i'm planning to start running! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great to hear that your gonna start running!! :) even I find these tips helpful!! - you can always improve!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've got a question. Maybe you could write about it in a post? What things did you eat when you were sick? Like before you were put in a treatment center? I'm doing a bit of a research thing, and I was supposed to have an interview-type thing from another person. So, I just thought I'd ask. If you don't want to post it, you can email it to me at hugdapuppies@gmail.com. (:

    ReplyDelete